Birthday Breakfast Pancake Recipe Complete Method
Birthday Breakfast Pancake Recipe is the most yummy and demanding cake recipe of the day. In the following method, you will learn how to make best pancake in your kitchen without going to grocery store.
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) cornstarch
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) wheat or oat bran or wheat germ (optional)
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp (7.5 mL) baking powder
- 1/2 tsp (2.5 mL) baking soda
- 1/4 tsp (1.25 mL) salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (250 mL) buttermilk or soured 2% milk*
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp (2.5 mL) vanilla extract
- Fresh berries or chopped fruit (optional)
- Maple syrup (optional)
Birthday Breakfast Pancake Recipe RECIPE
Please follow the following recipe to make an ideal yummy and fluffy Pancake for your birthday of Christmas morning. It is very necessary to know that you must follow all the steps. If you feel any hesitation or confusion then please watch our complete video on how to make Birthday Breakfast Pancake in the following video.
Mixing the Flour with Other Ingredients
Stir flour, cornstarch, bran (if using), sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt together in large bowl. Whisk eggs, milk, oil and vanilla in small bowl. Stir egg mixture into dry ingredients just until combined.
Birthday Breakfast Pancake Recipe Cooking
Spray large non-stick skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat. Spoon about 1/4 cup (50 mL) batter per pancake into pan, spreading batter slightly. Cook until bubbles appear on surface, about 2 minutes. Turn and cook until lightly browned on second side, about 1 minute.
Serve immediately or keep warm while cooking remaining batter. Serve topped with fresh berries and syrup , if desired.